top of page
Savory scones with Philadelphia-Raspberry filling
Ingredients (for Approx. 15 scones) :
•2 cups all-purpose flour
•1 tablespoon of baking powder
•¼ teaspoon baking soda
•1 teaspoon of salt
•1 cup of Kefir
•85 gr. unsalted butter (quite cold)
Ingredients for the filling:
•100 gr. Philadelphia light
•1 cup of fresh Mountain raspberries
1.In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2.Chop the butter or rub it on a grater and pour it into the bowl with the solid ingredients.
3.Μix well, with your hands, the above ingredients as much as you can and finally pour in the kefir.
4. Knead the mixture well by hand and with a rolling pin roll out the dough by folding it like an envelope over and over again.
5. Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 2 cm and cut round cakes with a cup.
6. Place them on a tray with non-stick paper and bake for about 12-15 minutes at 200 degrees in the air mode.
7. For the mixture, pour the Philadelphia into a bowl together with the raspberries. Some of them should be whole and some divided. Mix lightly.
8. When our scones are ready, let them cool for a while and if we are ready to serve, divide them in half and fill with our mixture of Philadelphia and Raspberries.
Easy Pancakes with Blueberries
Ingredients (for Ap. 6 medium pancakes) :
•200 gr Cottage Cheese
•4 small eggs
•3 tablespoons Strained Yoghurt 0%
•1 cup Oat Flour (ground oats)
•1 teaspoon Baking powder
•1 tablespoon Vanilla
•1/2 teaspoon Salt
•1/2-1 cup of Blueberries
•Unsalted Butter (for the pan)
1.Mix all the ingredients in a blender for about 1 minute until well combined and add the blueberries.
2.Spread the unsalted butter in a pan.
3.With a large spoon, take a quantity of our mixture and pour it slowly into the pan, forming a round pancake. Let it cook for about 2 minutes and turn it over with a spatula. Leave it for another 2 minutes until it’s cooked.
4. Repeat the process until the mixture is finished and finally add maple syrup, agave or honey and fresh Mountain Berries for the perfect combination!!
Cake with Βlueberries and coconut
•250 gr. self raising flour
•2 teaspoons of baking powder
•70 gr. grated coconut
•100 gr. blueberries
•100 gr. unsalted butter
•1 glass of skimmed milk
•2/3 cup stevia in crystalline form (suitable for sweets)
1.Mix together all the ingredients, except the blueberries, until well combined.
2. When our mixture is ready, add the blueberries and mix gently with a spatula.
3. Take an oblong cake form, lightly butter it and pour the mixture inside.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for about 50 minutes at 170-180 degrees Celsius in the air.
bottom of page